cfm.jpgcfm2.jpg

Recently purchased a second hand 2012 CFMoto 650TR with only 4,000km on the clock. Pictures attached from mountains outside Xiamen, she's in decent condition. I'd like some advice on the following:

Tires; Glass puncture in the back tire so I need a new set. I'm looking at Pirelli Scorpion II, the Continentals that come with the 650 TRG, Metzeler Tourance, Michelin Pilot Road 4. We all know the roads in China are crap, but I also want something that will handle the expressway. Also, some people are recommending I go up from the standard 160 to 170 for the back tire, any opinions?

Heat; this bike heats up quite a bit, not to the point where I think there's a failure but it could be an issue. I bought some Motorex coolant, and also an upgraded fan off Taobao, wondering if people had any experience with this issue. It's not that bad for me but I could see a pillion complaining about it.

Exhaust; heavy and not particularly cool sounding. Any ideas on a replacement? I've seen the thread compilation, wondering if any other ideas on this front.

In general I am pretty happy with the bike and lord willing I want to take her really far this winter, the tires are my most pressing concern. God bless and thanks for reading!