Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 China Motorcycle News magazine ready to read -Zongshen, Tekken, Yadea, Loncin, Ducati 
    C-Moto Senior englishman in china's Avatar
    Greetings from Chongqing ladies and gentlemen.

Sorry about the delay in getting my new magazine together, normal service is now resumed with China Motorcycle News magazine, which is the replacement of C2W

To read CMN click on the link below

http://www.chinamotorcyclenews.com/

All the best to all of you!

David McMullan

2. #2 Re: China Motorcycle News magazine ready to read -Zongshen, Tekken, Yadea, Loncin, Du 
    Thanks for posting these! I got some 'inside' news on Lifan's wide-scale return to the US (they currently only have some electric bicycles and their now not-going-to-continue-importing Pony 100 mini-enduro. They will be be promoting their KPR/KP200 fuel-injected bikes, and an enduro in 200cc form (it's about time since they did so well with their last one), and their KPMini 150 which is adding to a growing and getting congested segment started by the Grom, but the Lifan will have a vertical 150cc to set it apart from the rest.

I wonder if LIfan in China has more information for your magazine than I can on their return to the U.S.?

3. #3 Re: China Motorcycle News magazine ready to read -Zongshen, Tekken, Yadea, Loncin, Du 
    I also thank you for posting these every month. It is always interesting to learn what others are seeing regarding the motorcycle industry here in China.
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

4. #4 Re: China Motorcycle News magazine ready to read -Zongshen, Tekken, Yadea, Loncin, Du 
    C-Moto Senior englishman in china's Avatar
    Thanks to you too! I will have a chat with Lifan at CIMAmotor next week, it could make for a good story.