Hi, first time poster from Australia here so hopefully this is in the right spot. I have recently purchased a second hand November 2013 build 650nk, and so far since I have had it for the last month I have has the fi light come on just about every time I have had it out. First up error code 12 and engine revving at 2500rpm at idle, turned out it was a tps, all good replaced that and calibrated, now on its second trip out it has a new issue, error code 11. Figured the injector on number 1 was the issue so I swapped injector one and two over to see if the fault code would follow the injector, well it kind of did, now I'm still getting error code 11, but also error code 16 now. This bike seems to be cursed, and I'm really hoping it's not a ecu as I've been quoted over $1000 for one. I've left the ecu unplugged for a couple of hours and also tried every sequence to reset the computer codes I could find on this forum but it won't get rid of that pesky flashing light. I've checks the wiring, checked the injectors and all is good, funny thing is the bike starts and runs fine, it's got me beat, any help would be much appreciated...

Aussie 650NKer