Hey everyone, I just moved here in July of this summer, and am working at a local college here as an English teacher.

I've grown up on motorcycles my whole life (and still own one back in the states). Ironically the first bike I ever rode was a Honda Passport 70...one of the most common "bikes" I see here (more of a scooter, really). We took that lil bike places that it was never meant to be taken :) That's how I learned to ride until our dad bought me and my brother a 1980 Honda CR80. When I got too big for that, I bought a 1979 Honda XR250 that I had for about 12 years and did a lot of work to get it the way I wanted it. Once I was of legal driving age I picked up a 1981 Honda CB900F, which is the only bike I still own back in the states. It's been an amazing bike for me, and I've put over 35,000 miles on it in less than 10 years. My last bike I bought and sold was a 1999 Yamaha WR400. I had it registered for the road, and kept it for a year before I moved here to China.

So I love the motorcycle scene, and have a pretty broad experience since my dad and brother have always owned vintage and new(er) bikes. We've all done a significant amount of work on them, and have spent countless hours riding/working. Right now this is the longest I've been without two wheels since before I was 6 years old (I'm now 28 years old). So...with that said I'm really itching to get back on a bike.

Right now I'm looking to buy used since I'm not sure how long I'll be in Hainan. I may move elsewhere in China. But I'm looking at one of their newer 150cc bikes like this: http://zhuanzhuan.58.com/detail/7966...54d5&ClickID=4

So I'll definitely let y'all know when I pick something up! Glad to be here!