Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 fastest motorcycle lap times ever at Tianma and Goldenport 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi there,
    does some of the racing enthusiasts know about any fastest motorcycle lap ever registered on a) Tianma and b) Goldenport Circuit?
    I included those two tracks for a car race application (worldmotorracingclub.com or on fb) and would like to include them also for motorcycles - but I need a reference of a fastest lap, no matter it was done during a race, qualifyings or just a test. Important that it is documented somewhere in the web.

Thanks a lot if someone can help out!!!

2. #2 Re: fastest motorcycle lap times ever at Tianma and Goldenport 
    hey,
    interesting project you're working on!

I do not have any link to official documentation, but I'll try and find them.
    I've been riding/club racing at Shanghai TIANMA, here's what I know about the records on this little circuit:
    1. urban legend: a 16 yo Japanese rider on a 125cc GP bike supposedly owns the record at 1:00.xx
    2. CSBK record belongs to Huang Shi Zhao (former 250GP rider) on an R6, 1:04.xx

Ok, I know these figures won't help much but hopefully they're better than nothing.

Cheers,
    Nic

3. #3 Re: fastest motorcycle lap times ever at Tianma and Goldenport 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops View Post
    1. urban legend: a 16 yo Japanese rider on a 125cc GP bike supposedly owns the record at 1:00.xx
    2. CSBK record belongs to Huang Shi Zhao (former 250GP rider) on an R6, 1:04.xx
    Ok, I know these figures won't help much but hopefully they're better than nothing.
    Hi Nic,
    thanks for the time indications; as we have not found anything, this is already worthful!!
    The one of the Jap rider would be the first track record in our list ridden with a 125cc bike :-D
    I am very greatful for any further indication; also because China si so huge and would be nice to have included some tracks over there also.

Thanks also for appreciating the project. The idea behind is simply to build up a worldwide community of active hobbyracers and to bring them closer together - sort of PC game, but with real bikes and cars.