Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: 50k to spend in China. The 650nk? The Benelli 600? What would you buy and why? 
    Interesting, like most of you I don't know why people feel they need 600cc or bigger. I personally have a 390. All I know is he wanted something near 600 or bigger and was adamant about it. I am not one to argue.

At this point it looks like he's getting the NK but we're still looking for legit used bikes of better quality. Someone here in Changchun might sell him an older Aprilia. Thanks for the suggestions. He did not like the look of the jh600. I personally like that bike. We rented them last summer to ride to yangshou from guilin and back. I personally love the duke and tried to sell him on it. At 42500 I think it is a perfect bike China if you only plan to ride 1up!
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone

2. #12 Re: 50k to spend in China. The 650nk? The Benelli 600? What would you buy and why? 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    As mentioned in this thread I've a CFMoto 650TR for sale
    Nothing wrong with the bike at all. Loads of extras/farkles. Price is negotiable and I am willing to deal.
    Bike is fully legal, has a new Bridgestone rear tyre fitted with zero km on it. .
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

3. #13 Re: 50k to spend in China. The 650nk? The Benelli 600? What would you buy and why? 
    Was is not the same make and model bike used in the The Great Ride Of China?

Link......http://www.thegreatrideofchina.com/

Can't get a better review and from real people?
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #14 Re: 50k to spend in China. The 650nk? The Benelli 600? What would you buy and why? 
    FYI his purchase was made...

He got a new NK650. I hope it is everything he dreamed of. I guess we will hear about it soon because he will join our forums.

Word and thanks for the heads up.
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12