Hello to everyone here (I'm new :)),

I've been trying to find some info on what kind of specifications apply to chinese bike licenses, but it's hard to find in-depth information on this. Apparently (?) there is some separate license for low-power motorcycles, is that correct, or am I supposed to have a normal license that comprises everything from 49-600+ cc? even for a small scooter?
I'm planning to buy a gas powered scooter or bike, as basic as possible, so low motorisation is fine, I just need some range and therefore an electric scooter/diandongche won't be enough.
I'm asking because in my CoO my car license allows me to ride small fuel driven bikes up to 50 cc and a 50 kmh curb (with some 50+ exceptions). I don't have a motorcycle license though, so I thought about trying to convince the people at the traffic management office to 'convert' my car(+50cc bike) license into a minor motorcycle license - if such a thing exists.
I only have two moths left in China until my visa expires (I know people might see this as a problem, too) and I'm not willing to spend time on doing a practical course here...i suppose a theoretical test would be necessary either way.

Do you have any ideas on this? Thank you!

Cheers ! :)