Hi, Great to find a good China moto forum! I've rode to China from UK, (also driving my moto support truck) UK to China - UK,
(Xinjiang to Beijing as well as down to Laos & Thailand) Will be nice to share some stories, photos, info with other travellers in / going to / from China
I'll be travelling through Bishkek, to the Torugart Pass & Kashgar, in September 2017, supporting some moto riders who are going to ride through China. Also looking to help organise and assist any China based riders who might want to ride their bikes from China to Europe, aim to do this each September time. I know it's hard to plan such a journey, (i've been doing these trips myself since 2009) especially using the smaller cc bikes. I'd love to look at some projects to do a smaller cc trip as well. I run a support truck, carry all the spares, bike tools, tyres etc, hope it will make it more possible for some more riders to ride their bikes from China to Europe & UK! here's the 800 I first rode there, 2009.P1030599.jpg