Never in a million years would I think I'd find myself in a forum for Chinese bikes! I grew up riding small motorcycles, then got into British sports cars and totally forgot about bikes. Now that I've hit the middle ages, I have suddenly gotten the urge to ride again, and actually get onto a street bike for the very first time. Last fall, just before my fiancee's 50th birthday, I got the idea of getting her her own very first bike, so I started looking for entry-level 250s. Out of the blue, a friend of mine put up for sale a CF Moto V5, for less money than I'd been planning to spend on a conventional 250. Being an automatic, it made sense to get it for her, since she was pretty apprehensive about both learning to ride and learning to shift. Once she got over the initial intimidation of its slightly bigger size, she really got into it.

UN2A8291.jpg

I figured I'd save my money through the winter, and in the spring get myself something, more along the lines of an adventure bike. Well, as fate would have it, another friend popped up with a Qlink Legacy 250 for sale, really cheap. I couldn't resist, and just tonight I bought it from him. So now we have a pair of identical, other than color, China bikes. As with everything, I'm diving right in, trying to learn all I can about these things, and counting down the days until the salt and anti-skid gets off the roads here and we can go exploring the neighborhood. I've already searched this forum extensively for discussions on the CF Moto, now I'll have to see what I can find on the Qlink (even though they're the same). I'd like to connect with others, especially in my geographical area, who have them.

20170216_174959_small.jpg