Quote Originally Posted by natesiy View Post
Actually, the cost of our electric motorcycle is one of the most inexpensive on the market.

Closest competitor is Zero FX which is about the same in range at 130km per charge, same top speed at 130km/h.
$11,000 USD or 70k RMB (Plus all the import tax and stuff)

Other electric motorcycles are way up in the value chain, at $15k - $40k USD.

Our lithium pack is maintenance free for 7 - 10 years, depending on how you ride. At the end of the life cycle, you will still have 80% or your usable life, and 7 to 10 years later, i can almost guarantee there will be a solar farm or server farm that will pay you handsomely for your automotive pack. We're working those deals out right now, but no one is going to see any benefits until we start seeing our first packs come back in 5 to 7 years or so.

User customized throttles are available on Evoke OS.

Sure, DB could be good, but I feel there's going to be a lot of changes happening in the e-motorcycle space over the next 2 years, according to one of our investors at the Ministry of Transportation. ;)
Do you have a rough idea of the 2nd hand value of a lithium power-pack for an Urban S? The reason is if I was sitting on 10,000 yuan or more of Lithium batteries the cost would be much more justifiable.

I've read the cost of manufacture for e-cars is about $900 per kilowatt hour which seems to make your bike good value. Do you expect costs to come down further?

I'm looking to replace my 650cc with an e-moto within the next few years. Sadly at the moment the cost too high, range too short and legality uncertain for me now. I'll be looking to see how the market develops over the next few years....