Quote Originally Posted by modron View Post
I have 4 if you count my electric 小马骡
The Shineray is ok but it it heavy. 161kg + 19l fuel, thats already 180kg and if you put on some crash bars and stuff.....not particularly light. Id love this small CCW to ride arount the mountain. Around my town there are a lot of mountains and a lot of difficult single tracks. I do not dare to take there my X5, Especially riding alone but this thing would be ideal.

Did you find a handlebar tank on taobao? I had a quick look and only found Acerbis for rmb1200 hahah

Waiting for some pictures mate! and a review

Sadly no, I was going to order one of the tanks from Revzilla since they ship to China.

BIG problem, not sure what I want to do now. The bikes came in at the dealer and just now the dealer is telling me that the CCW bike is only made for export so I can not get it street legal. He said he could send some non legit paperwork with it... Not sure how I feel about that. I was really looking forward to this thing. I mean, it will spend most of its time off road but I still need to get to the off road places. Even if I got the bike, I am not sure with that paperwork if I could get plates.

(crying inside)