Very cool! I look forward to reading about it and seeing photos/videos if you are so inclined. Like I said about renting these out or offering tours, I could probably do it right here in Yuma. Yuma is surrounded by sand; the kind of sand with the consistency of beach sand. The (famous for being the place they filmed "Return of the Jedi") Imperial Sand Dunes about 15 miles west of Yuma kind of shows what we have all around here. It is quad territory, or off-road buggy territory. There are flatter places close to the city, where I could see these being ridden (more than the dunes which I mentioned due to how our terrain is--very beach sandy, not very fun to ride two-wheeler territory), and since we get a huge influx of so-called snowbirds (retirees from the snow states and Canada who 'flock' this way) this could give them something to do as far as rentals go. There is a quad rental place in the city which the guy will tow the quads to meet you at a few places nearby, or you can rent quads at the Imperial Sand Dunes, but these are good as far as being street legal. Great side-business which I can imagine would have numerous headaches associated with it but I am looking too much on the bright side to see the negatives