I am currently riding this bike through China. I bought it in Kunming and plan to be in Beijing April 13.. i have a daily ride report on ADVrider. My name there is Doogle also. When I get near Beijing I will start going to dealers to sell it to. I fly home April 15.

Doogle
Been here awhile
The Shineray X Trail.

I've wanted to do my review of the bike I'm riding.
At first I thought it was very underpowered. I think most of that was caused by the altitude. It has adequate power. It's not close to the Honda 250 though. The speedometer and odometer broke at 334 kilometers.
The fuel gauge was iffy the first tank full. Then it was useless.
The left turn lights don't work anymore.
The tachometer works most of the time. But if I have the lights on, it reads about 1/2 the actual rpm.
The headlights are very weak.
One of the 2 bolts that attach the headlights was missing.
The high beam indicator is on when the beam is on low.
The rear brakes are very weak.
The front brakes are strong.
Suspension is better than I expected.
The seat is better than on the Honda.
The panniers are tough to lock. And the 16 bolts attaching each should have acorn nuts on the inside. The long bolts tear things up.
I think most of these things could be fixed easily if I had it at home. So I have just gotten used to it.

I've changed the oil twice. It hasn't used any oil. And the oil has come out very clean.
It has been a great bargain for me. Yes, things could have been better. But a better bike would have cost 3 to 4 times as much.

I did have a fall/ slide on ice with the bike. The damage from that:
1. Broke clutch lever. Replaced.
2. Bent shifter lever. Obvious looking at it. But I don't notice it when riding. Still bent.
3. Left pannier rack is bent in slightly.
4. Bottom of the left pannier has minor scuffs. You can see if you get on your hands and knees.
5. Wires pulled out of the left hand brush guard. They light the supplemental turn signal lights on the brush guard.

Through April 7, I have approximately 2270 miles on it. I expect to add another 1000 miles going to Beijing.
=========================================

This bike will be for sale on April 13 or 14. I paid about $1350 for the bike for and 1 years insurance. I want $700 now. Half price. It isn't plated yet. My understanding is you have 30 days to put plates on when buying a new bike. And the next owner can plate and register wherever they want