BMW 650GS 2014 yellow/orange, ~45,800km (mileage may increase as bike ridden fromt time to time), legally plated (Ningbo [NETD Zone]), insured, inspection up-to-date. Ningbo NETD Zone is ~200km south of Shanghai located on the eastern coastline, and can be reached via a 3 hour bus from the Shanghai South Railway Station, or about the same time by fast train.

650cc, single cylinder, MT, 53 HP. Recently serviced (receipts).

Genuine one foreign owner.

Price: 95K ONO
Cost: CNY130K+

Purchased with the full BMW options (powerlet plug, heated grips, ABS, centre-stand). All other accessories I have fitted myself in my garage. Steel braided brake lines, Brembo brakes, numerous features and design enhancements that only ownership or extended time in the saddle identifies.

New BMW chain, front and rear sprockets and rear wheel cush-drive rubbers fitted by BMW Barcelona Chiang Mai, Thailand.
All services followed BMW schedule and completed by BMW Bareclona, except first 100km service (BMW Shanghai).

Accessories include:

- BMW Wire wheel rims
- Front mudguard extension (necessity for off-roading)
- Metzler Karoo 3 tyres front/rear (imported) with 2 extra sets
- Motobatt battery
- ABS (with ABS off switch)
- Upgraded hi/low headlight (80w low beam & 100w high beam)
- LED headlight option (included but not fitted)
- Powerlet factory 12v accessory plug
- After-market USB and 12v adaptor accessory plug (handlebar mounted)
- Handle bar mounted RAM mount
- Smart-phone/device holder fitted to top of dash
- Givi tall screen (includes standard screen)
- 30mm handlebar risers (unique design for base of the OEM bars)
- Hand-guards
- BMW integrated heated grips
- Upper and lower crash bars
- Left gear foot selector upgraded to pivoting peg
- Side stand foot extender
- BMW aluminium sump guard
- BMW centre stand
- Mesh seat cover (custom made in BKK Thailand)
- Givi luggage rack
- Givi pannier set and top box
- LED spot lights x4 (independent handlebar mounted switching)
- Radiator guard

Numerous items included e.g. original screen, OEM front & rear brake pads (new spares), OEM air & oil filters (new spares). original YUASA battery in good working order etc.

Test rides are welcome but I must have cash in hand and drop it, you bought it policy. Cash along with the test riders Passport - all of which will be returned after test ride with bike in undamaged condition. Alternatively bike can be heard and seen with engine running at my place of residence.

Time wasters & tyre kickers need not apply. 100% Genuine enquiries only.

Do NOT contact me with offers for services or products!