Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Jiajue holds the number fifty position in top 50 motorcycle exporter of China, as of April 2012.
    Representing an estimated annual sales of around 18,500 units for 2012, that is an increase over YTD last year of 63%.
    Jiajue ranks 47 out of the Top 50 in production as of June 2012.

They are the supplier of some of the scooters offered under the brands Qlink Motors and also MotoMia.

They offer some 250cc sport bikes as well....neither seems to be showing up in the above products lines though?

The Motrac 250 and Motrac 250 N10

These two models in these images seem to be sporting different engines, the above appears to be the Zongshen SOHC 4-valve 250 and the lower the Yingang 250cc DOHC 4-valve 250.
    Last edited by MJH; 09-09-2012 at 03:33 PM.

2. #2 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    I found the N10 on Alibaba, the Japanese Language version.

Along with a shameless copy or altered photo of the CBR250R Honda.

Jiajue

3. #3 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    I will be candid, having your own private brand may seem ideal but its a panacea.

MotoMia and Qlink should be the names of distribution companies, they should sell the brands of the manufactures.

The manufacturers need to realize that offering exclusive contractual rights to all sales in a geographic market is actually the ideal.

The distributors can and do sell multiple brands already, what is missing is brand name services. Offering all the brand under a common system offers the ideal in greater economy of scale and in that reduces the cost of the operations. Simply put it is cheaper buy the dozen and distribution operations are functions that are not brand specific.
    Last edited by MJH; 09-29-2012 at 09:12 AM.

4. #4 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Have you noticed Motrac 50, with the same aggressive design, but with a small horizontal engine?
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

5. #5 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Yes, with that 50cc engine the brake system seem to be overkill, not to mentions the style is not consistent with a 50cc engines capability in general.

I was reading about the investment company that owns the former HD property in Capetown. I really like the design of the building. MotoMia leases the store front. That is something for the investors to consider, since that building has its costs and the costs are offset by rentals/leases,. If Mototmia owned the building then they utilize the residential rentals above the storefront to cover or offset the costs of the dealership. Rentals as apartments are more reliable income and also leverage capital easily that being banks like to loan for the building of rental units. The storefront are often difficult to keep leased, banks do not like loaning to open motorcycle dealerships.

In an urban area that MotoMia storefront is ideal, if the actual building was owned by the same owner of the distributor, as a investment group, then the rentals could pay the sites mortgage and other related costs. Then the store front could be theoretically free for the dealership or simply put have an operating cost advantage.

That is diversification, each site of a dealership being a more diversified investment.

A single distributor offering distribution services that also sets up dealers in investment properties that they own.

What is missing is factories that are ready to offer exclusive contracts. So the factories them selves need managed services as well, they need process control consulting in production management, inventory control and logistics. They need to refine them to fit into the marketing and distribution systems.

The Chinese should be able to wrap their heads around that, many of the Groups that own the manufacturing also own real-estate, some build factories, not only for their manufacturing but for others and they also develop and build the housing that workers live in. .

6. #6 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    The system is crazy that the Chinese use, I can find the Motrac listed on so many sites it is not funny, seriously not funny, its actually disturbing.

Here is Group that is one of their biggest pimp daddies, they are called Wenling Import and Export Company, LTD. Also Wenling Leeway Import & Export Co., LTD.

Racing Bike 250

Check the URL water mark on the image, it’s a dead link, its actually redirect to a dead link www.dirtbike.com that is owned by these people, http://www.fabulous.com/ they pimp it out with add links and if you want they will sell it to you. Is that an intentional side business LOL?

The bike in the image has a Yingang engine or they embossed the engine with the Yingang name?
    They likely just call the factory and order the bikes for purchasers from them? Then arrange the shipping to you? You could order a container half Motrac and the other half YGR because they list the Yingang models as well. I think it is from the school of it does not hurt to try, the same one that teaches that there are no dumb questions? When in fact the wrong approach can hurt and there are in fact dumb questions.

If this companies site simply offered products by brand names and if they had a exclusive distribution right to the manufacturers brand then it would all be much more legitimate. They could offer the logistics and communication with the factory as a professional service, but that would require professionals wouldn’t it?

Could be Wenling Services and then offer a client list that included Yingang and Jiajue as well as others. But what is really missing is a system for aftermarket support, that’s a huge glaring gap in a value chain.

Ideally there could be one entity in china and one entity in each regional market, selling manufactures brands connected formally with explicate contracts.

If a company wants the exclusive right to distribution then it must offer complete managed services, it must do that by having a complete understanding of the laws and relative regulations in those markets The linked relationships must be contractual and binding in both countries?

It’s funny are the sales growing doing it illegally, because much of what I am seeing is illegal, not offering the manufactures names, false claims for values and certificates it goes on and on, it not unintentional its all intentional.

7. #7 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Asiawing offers the 250 & 150 models in they line up.But i am curious if they are just reselling the models and just put the decals on it. At the beginning i was amazed by Asiawing but since i saw then, they have been selling other companies products but just there 450 model.

8. #8 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    Yes, with that 50cc engine the brake system seem to be overkill, not to mentions the style is not consistent with a 50cc engines capability in general.
    Italians have produced all kinds of 50 cc overkills so far, but with feisty 2T Minarelli motor. It's old recipe how to make adrenaline bomb for teenagers. But this Motrac, with 4T engine which is "calm as grass"...

Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    The system is crazy that the Chinese use, I can find the Motrac listed on so many sites it is not funny, seriously not funny, its actually disturbing.
    And after all this time, you're still surprised to such matters?
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

9. #9 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    I like the N10 concept , but not the tri-color theme it has. I would like to see it with the white and blue parts in red? I think the they have some problems with points of transition between all the different materials?

Similar motorcycle made by Dongben, not sure why they call it a 300 it’s a 250cc engine same as the Yingang.

10. #10 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    So if you are interested in 250cc water cooled and also the 450cc water cooled engines, then that configuration is a good option, that being an NK?

I do not think a 50cc engine option is the right direction, but a 450cc option that’s a whole other market.

I would work up a more refined N10 and change its name to N2.5 and then N4.5, I am not sure about the Asiawing 450 I have not heard anything good about that engine.

There are a cople of options for the 250 the DOHC 4-valve and also the SOHC 4-valve that is Yinggang or Dongben and Zongshen respectively as sources. The bikes should be developed to take the 250 and also the 450 and then test them both.

Look at how miserably Megelli failed to bring a decent small displacement Chinese sport bike to the global market and then think twice. They have to be bullet proof, big wish, they also have to be mass produced and really low cost and then really priced low to sell them.

But without a smart system that is also sustainable for the long term, its all lessons in futility. Selling their brand names is the best approach. So is having exclusive contractual rights to distribution. So is building a distribution network that is tangible as in part of a diversified real estate investing.

Owning the dealers and also owning the distribution system, then selling access to it under contract?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast