Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Rider in Wuhan Seeking Bike Advice 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    You have nailed it there Astroboy; the police dont generally give 2 hoots whats going on. And when they do have crack-downs, they always put their 'road blocks' in the same place.
    Which part of Wuhan are you in? Im in Hankou, not far from the train station. What are you riding? Im just riding a Harley at the moment after my Sierra was nicked.

2. #22 Re: Rider in Wuhan Seeking Bike Advice 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi MGAlbion

i am in Hankou near Railway Station if you have a Harley I may have seen you at some point I saw one near where I live not too long ago there can't be that many in Wuhan ;-)

Im riding something more local a Qiangjiang 150-C got on Hubei plates I use my bike most days to get to and from work and weekends and evenings (as long as im not planning drinking lol)

Had the bike around 9 months now beats taking taxis or squeezing on the Metro I'm just selling my Aprilia RST 1000 back in UK as not used it for three years and can't see me going back anytime soon gonna miss it :-(

But still I'm on two wheels here which is great Wuhan is kinda cool for riding bikes like I said anything goes here.

Im in Brusells quite often if you know it and fancy chatting over a beer sometime

3. #23 Re: Rider in Wuhan Seeking Bike Advice 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Astroboy66, I know the Brussels very well and im there a fair bit. My name is Neil; lets keep an eye out for each other. If i see you on your bike around the train station/ Wanda area, i'll try and flag you down! Do the same to me.

4. #24 Re: Rider in Wuhan Seeking Bike Advice 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi MGAlbion,

I too am in Wuhan. I have been here 2 years now. I hooked up with Astroboy from this site late last year and we have become good friends.. Often going out and drinking a few, well, sometimes many beers. hehe
    Let's hook up sometime!

Greg

5. #25 Re: Rider in Wuhan Seeking Bike Advice 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Greg, your reputation precedes you!

I met up with Astroboy the other day in the Brussles and he spoke of you (all good things)!

The weather is getting good for bike riding and outdoor beer drinking, so lets indeed hook up. Ive got Bob's number, so i'll give him a text and see about getting together for a ride or something.

6. #26 Re: Rider in Wuhan Seeking Bike Advice 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by MGAlbion View Post
    Hi Greg, your reputation precedes you!

I met up with Astroboy the other day in the Brussles and he spoke of you (all good things)!

The weather is getting good for bike riding and outdoor beer drinking, so lets indeed hook up. Ive got Bob's number, so i'll give him a text and see about getting together for a ride or something.

Hehe - sounds good, I look forward to it!

Greg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123