Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    @Sujeto1, the only two things I would add, if you don't already have your car license in your home country, you might want to get that also because if you ever want to upgrade your China license to include car, you'll have to get it in your home country, cancel your China license and take the test again.

The other is when you apply for your China license, make sure you can show your home country motorcycle license includes 2 & 3 wheeled motorcycles (a D License in China, which includes E), E is 2 wheeled only (over 50cc & includes F, which is 2 wheels under 50cc). C1 is normal car (9 or fewer passenger). C1D is car and all motorcycles, which is what you want. If you'll never drive a sidecar, then C1E, or just E if you don't want car.

Sent from my KFMEWI using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sujeto1 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new in this forum. I'm from south-america will be living in Guilin Guanxi next semester. I always has been interested on motorcycles from a wannabe perspective but I have to admit I never dare to ride one, I know how to drive a car and a bicycle. I have listen that motorcycles are quite popular in the south of china, so I'm thinking to learn to ride, problem is that I absolutely know anything about bikes, non of my friends ride bikes (kinda nerdy here with nerdy friends). So I wish you to guide me if possible on to give the first steps. I know I'm not going to be prepared for riding the whole china in a couple of months, but I want to give the first steps.

So, what is the first I should do? maybe hiring a riding school? then asking for a license? What kind of bike should I buy first to learn?
    China is the worst and most dangerous place to learn to ride - suicide!
    Learn back home get a decade experience really fast grow a few more pair is eyes and do the license back home first making sure there's no restrictions on it
    Then do the process here - that's the easiest
    South China is for me in the past the worst I've ever seen or experienced with massive bus passing trucks blind corner head on near miss me turning and chasing the countshitfooker down stopping him in the middle of the road and punching his windscreen resulting in a big start or thunder like pattern that looked very pretty on his windscreen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #13 Re: Foreigner Wannabe wants to learn to ride a bike :) 
    Get a dirt bike and learn to ride offroad. The skills you learn in the dirt will help you be a much better street rider.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12