Hi guys,

My name is Alexey (though many ppl call me Alex) and I have relocated to China (Beijing) at the end of last year due to the job offer that appeared to be very attractive.

Was riding Harley Electra Glide Ultra (FLHTK) and BMW GS for quite a while so from the very first months after relocation to BJ I started thinking about a reasonable solution to ride motorcycle here in China, both in the city area and potentially to other provinces. As you can imagine, I have visited several dealers here (where was unpleasantly surprised with the prices for the imported vehicles), looked through secondary market classifieds but felt myself uncomfortable to buy used vehicle w/o reliable navigation from some local motorcycle expert whom I would know.

Well, to make a long story short - I've got a proper driving license and have finally bought new CF Moto 650 TR-G which seems like a good and reasonably priced solution. Thanks a lot to MCM community who helped me with my choice!

Was also thinking about new CF Moto 650 MT which looks more suitable for the city commute but I travel with my +1 very often so her backseat comfort had to be also taken into account. 650 MT is definitely good for a single rider but somewhat small-ish for a passenger (imho).

The box was delivered from the factory just within a fortnight after an order and was unpacked last weekend.

image1.jpg image2.jpgimage1.jpg

The dealer asked for a couple of days to do paperwork and install some extras so I will kick off my new moto-story just in a few days.

I am not a professional moto-expert to provide technical and detailed comments on a motorcycle performance but would be happy to share with you my impressions once I run some miles on TR-G.

I am pretty sure I will have some questions on maintainance, tuning, travel routes and hints so thank you in advance for sharing your experience and wisdom.

See you guys on the roads!
image5.jpg

P.S. I usually give names to my vehicles, both to cars and motorcycles....the previous "dudes" were Moris, Badu and Ray...need to come up with a proper name for this new and white friend:) Ideas welcome!