Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: WK Bike Colt 50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: WK Bike Colt 50 
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxyeti View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that it's not the same as the Yamasaki, but, I'd still like to know what the base bike is before it was badged as a WK.
    Hint (of sort): last picture in this post - http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post85361
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #12 Re: WK Bike Colt 50 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxyeti View Post
    Hi there

Yes, nice to see you on this forum, I own a CF650TR (Have a word will you with CFMoto, about Euro 4'ing the TR-G !! :-) ) Thanks for clarifying that it's not the same as the Yamasaki, but, I'd still like to know what the base bike is before it was badged as a WK. Don't worry, I've been pretty happy with the service from WK, but, I've found from experience, of owning other chinese bikes, that it's always handy to know of alternative places to get parts should getting them become problematic in the UK. I was no different with my Enfield, and I built myself up a list of Indian suppliers, just in case ..

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you all. I didn't receive the notification that we had a response.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes we agree. WE WANT THE TRG EURO 4! But they're focusing on the 650MT and 650NK, seems like nowhere else in Europe has had any success with the 650TR so they won't produce it just for our market. I believe obtaining the Euro 4 homologation is quite expensive.

Glad to hear you're 'pretty' happy with our service. What could we do to improve? We hope the WK Colt 50 parts will be easy to get from us and as it is sold elsewhere in Europe, because of our co-operation with those other European importers, we can always get parts from them quickly, as well as from the factory.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

WK Bikes

P.S. prince666 it was nice to meet you too. Hope your new 650MT is going as well as your TR was. The clock was reading over 20,000 kms by the time you reached us! A great testament to the 650
    Kind Regards,

WK Bikes
    www.wkbikes.com

3. #13 Re: WK Bike Colt 50 
    20.000 km was just the 1st leg of the ride lol
    The bike ended up with just over 70.000 km trouble free before I PX the bike in for a new MT.
    Must say I like the MT better, but sadly not with out a very few minor issue.
    Which I have posted on MCM about.
    If you wish I could email you with the full break down.
    Having the details on file could help you to arrange parts for stock if needed.
    Prevention is better then a cure.lol
    I know the whole team at WK take great steps to insure best after sales service.
    PM me your email if you need the details.
    I do still have a WeChat contact if like me to send there,
    But I have sent before buying looks like no one is reading the messages.

Steve
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #14 Re: WK Bike Colt 50 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi Prince666,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the 650MT. I am sure CF have listened, they usually do.

Yes absolutely. I think you still have our WeChat. If you have the time, we're always glad to receive feedback
    Kind Regards,

WK Bikes
    www.wkbikes.com

5. #15 Re: WK Bike Colt 50 
    Quote Originally Posted by WKBikes View Post
    Hi Prince666,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the 650MT. I am sure CF have listened, they usually do.

Yes absolutely. I think you still have our WeChat. If you have the time, we're always glad to receive feedback
    I am getting here late to this party, but it is nice to see a manufacturer/distributor on these forums, even if I don't have WK bikes available in the US

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12