Hi,

I am planning to make a motorcycle trip in China and from China back to Europe in the first half of 2018, with my wife on two small motorocycles. We are from The Netherlands and will have a 3-month visum for China. Global plan as of now is:
- Fly to Beijing and get a temporary divers license (I understand on the airport I should be able to get one within a couple of hours, I presume it is possible in other places as well, but there it might take much longer).
- Take the train to somewhere in the south-east part of China.
- Buy two small motororcycles there, preferable new and with a European type approval, so I can register and keep on using them when back home (e.g. YBR125, I am familiar with that one). But otherwise a cheaper or secondhand bike that I will scrap in the end might do as well.
- Get the license and insurance for the motorcycle. I do understand that getting license plates in my own name will be impossible with a 3 month visum. I am thinking of a formal rental agreement, with the rental fee covering the purchase and other costs of the bikes, to circumvent that issue.
- Drive through the south, mid-west and north-west of China, towards the border of Kazachstan, skipping the city centers, and from there back to Europe.

Could anyone of you recommend me a Yamaha dealer or other motocycle shop somewhere in the south-east of China that could help me with this? Since I don't speak Chinese myself it would be helpfull if someone at the shop would speak English of course.

Thanks!

Gijsbert