I own and have been running the current CBF190X for a couple of months now. It is made by Sundiro Honda. I have been planning a review for everyone in the near future as I rack up some more ks on it. It has been frickin hot here in Ningbo this last month so the saddle time has been below average. I was very surprised when I saw this model manufactured by another Chinese Honda brand.
The engine is pretty powerless but incredibly frugal. In the first few tanks I have averaged a theoretical range in the high 400s out of a 12 litre tank. It does have some character to it and makes a decent noise (all things considered). Issues that I have with my bike are; 1. Fueling, it is jerky/snatchy on and off the throttle 2. Saggy suspension (I am 90kgs before gear so I can understand If the suspension is too soft) 3. Limited power, acceleration and low top speed (again understandable)
in the end its a fun bike so long as you aren't riding with others and are happy just to go at the speed that the bike wants.
Full review in a few weeks