Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Track Days Fall 2017 
    C-Moto Noob
    Heyo,

Kinda living in Shanghai atm. Hoping to checkout the track and see if there are any events. Checked the BG page and unfortunately, nothing until mid-September.

Anyone else interested in checking out the track? I don't currently have a motorcycle in Shanghai...

Doesn't seem to be too much going on on MCM any more...at least as far as track days go.

I know/figure the Chinese bikes are pieces of shit, but honestly, if a 250cc chinese bike gets me on the track without costing an arm and a leg (I guess safety is another thing but...), I'm willing to try it.

Kind of a noob anyway, so not like I'm going to be knee-dragging around every corner.

Anyway, cheers.
    josh

2. #2 Re: Track Days Fall 2017 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi you need to get down to Tianma track and check out whats going on, Ill be at the track on Saturday. We only have half an hour scheduled in the afternoon. The track days are open track for half an hour at a time, cars first then the bikes, Not ran anything like european or USA track days, last month was busy the track was open to us for several days but this month is really quiet. Next race is next month. If you are at the track and cannot speak Chinese just look for any foreigner everyone is friendly enough.

3. #3 Re: Track Days Fall 2017 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi all, does anyone know, which are the tracks in (total) China which organize sort of track days for Bikes (also for cars)?

4. #4 Re: Track Days Fall 2017 
    Quote Originally Posted by trackaddict View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know, which are the tracks in (total) China which organize sort of track days for Bikes (also for cars)?

Get in contact with a friend of mine name is "UWE" English speaking Turkish guy.
    Does a lot of track day racing all, over China?
    If someone can help you out it will be him.

mmexport1508928692891.jpg

mmexport1508928699708.jpg

Contact details.

WeChat ......UWESEMRAU.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #5 Re: Track Days Fall 2017 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Many thanks, prince666, very interesting! I have to go to the Milan motorcycle show, from there to the Valencia GP and after that I will try to get in contact with your friend through weixin.

I was going through the web and looking also for motorcycle lap times and track records on the major 5 or 6 tracks in China; almost no information at all whereas car lap times are very easy to find.