G'day All,

returning after a hiatus riding Japanese & German motorcycles. Current cycle bought just last Friday is a 2015 CF Moto 650NKs with about 22,000km on the clock.
I'm based in Western Sydney, Australia and up until the 22nd of August I was working as an owner operator motorcycle Courier using my now written off BMW G650GS Sertao.
I'm returning to Courier work in a few weeks providing everything heals OK but in a Van, not on a motorcycle. I promises my wife & son I would not continue to use a motorcycle as a Courier mount. A painful lesson learnt.

I haven't ridden since the 22nd of August, but have bought the Chinese made CF Moto re relearn my skills on, and regain my confidence. I have been riding forty years and this is my worst accident in terms of physical & physcological injuries.

I ve had owned a CF Moto in the past, a 2015 CF150A commuter. Never missed a beat. Prior to that its was a Kinlon SM200 supermotard also used for commuting. I reckon these new generation Chinese made machines represent excellent value for money, and bang for one's Buck!
The 650 NKs is purely a weekend/overnight escape machine :-)

Great to be back.
Will. :-)