Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Accessories for RX3? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Greetings

Looking online at the CSC catalogues from America they list a kit which allows fitting power and Usb connectors to a standard RX3. Also in their catalogue is a centre stand for the same bike. Is there a simple way I could buy these that does not involve importing the from America to New Zealand?

All suggestions appreciated

Peter

2. #2 Re: Accessories for RX3? 
    https://world.taobao.com/item/40216670722.htm This item can use official int'l forwarding service to NZ. Search & learn how to setup a taobao a/c... or Find a agent btw That online shop also had other Zongshen parts
    Search aliexpress (something in middle)
    CSC (ie. huge ransom)

3. #3 Re: Accessories for RX3? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thank you very much.

I will need to take a good look at the shipping agents before I rush in but the prices are less that one third of the American website even with the third party shipping costs. ��

4. #4 Re: Accessories for RX3? 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkew View Post
    Thank you very much.

I will need to take a good look at the shipping agents before I rush in but the prices are less that one third of the American website even with the third party shipping costs. ��

i can buy those and my family are coming to China and back to NZ, Fairly easy etc.
    The USB and 12v are you holders and the power connection doesn't suite you bike but you can easily get them wired up etc, USB needs a voltage converter somehow - I had this in my last bike was not all that complex reallly

5. #5 Re: Accessories for RX3? 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkew View Post
    Greetings

Looking online at the CSC catalogues from America they list a kit which allows fitting power and Usb connectors to a standard RX3. Also in their catalogue is a centre stand for the same bike. Is there a simple way I could buy these that does not involve importing the from America to New Zealand?

All suggestions appreciated

Peter
    ya did not take up my offer of sending with family, I can always post to you etc but you choose

6. #6 Re: Accessories for RX3? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Sorry I’d have loved to take up your generous offer but at the moment we’re renovating the kitchen and all unnecessary spending has been put on hold. I’d love to take you up on the postage offer once the kitchen is sorted. Thanks for staying in touch ����