Today for example I had issues with my Niu ebike. I went to the Niu garage on a street full of ebike shops, fixers, parts and the like. I sat for hours while the guys worked on my ebike and I sat around shooting the shit with other riders, club members, mechanics, local girls and just whoever was around in the "scooter culture" of that area. These are the kinds of things that I miss with motorbikes.
How great would it be to go down to the local bike area and have a well informed and competent mechanic work on any issues you have. A suspension guy who actually know how to set up a bike and modify suspension. For us longer guys, a custom upholsterer to make up individualised seats as per our needs. A tuning shop with dyno and expert tuners. a plastics shop that can plastic weld and repair crash damage. Custom paint shops that can do your bike or helmet or whatever with their own unique designs..... the list goes on. AND of course a cafe/bar for everyone to meet at. THAT is the bike culture that I miss and am looking for
NONE of that is available here