Hi Everyone!
I'm Lorenzo from Italy. I plan on moving to China around August 2018 in the Fujian province (but I already know that I'll move wherever the job I'll find will take me).
One of my passions is riding motorcycles of course, and since I understand there are some (several) restrictions in China concerning foreing bikes I started lurking this forum. Considering that the community here is very active and it has been already a source of useful information, I thought that I HAD TO register to the forum.

I ride a Moto Guzzi Florida 350, an Italian cute little bike, but considering it is anyway over 250cc it might pose some problems for the registration and all the burocratic stuff, but I need to do some homeworks!

I'm really excited about moving to China, but at the same time also scared, because while I've been there for a couple of months and see what it's like living there, and living with my Chinese girlfriend for more than 5 years, there are so many things that are still obscure to me, and all in all it will be a jump in the dark.

Anyway, hopefuly this community might help me get in the loop with many aspects of riding in China!