Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. #101 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Oops...Ya caught me photoshopping. I was thinking about sending the mounting bits over to the anodizer so they don't stick out so much. Also not really happy with shiny plastic of the handguards, would like to see if I can get them to match the flat black of the rest of the bike. It's hard being anal retentive...

Cheers!
    ChinaV

2. #102 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by david3921 View Post
    Well, after checking around based on the above recomendations I found these;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Foot-...=p4506.c0.m245

I'll see how they fit and post the results. Thanks guys.
    david3921,
    I never did see a report on the Ebay rubber topped pegs. Did they fit and were they worth the price? Source?
    Thanks,
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

3. #103 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Sorry barnone, I forgot all about that. Yes, they fit. There was a problem with the left one, though. When I took a ride after the install, I noticed that something wasn't the same. I compared the two pegs from the top and noticed they weren't in line. The left one (shifter side) was off a bit. It was tilted down. I fixed it by drilling two small holes and installing inserts to level it out. I don't know if the pegs were off or the bike was. As for performance, I did notice the vibes went down quite a bit. I would take some pics but the bike isn't with me. It's stored in my Mom's garage for the winter.

4. #104 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    C-Moto Senior
    Wow -After seeing ChinaV's Pics on the NEW Dashboard and or replacement ideas with the Trail Tech Unit, I have to have one or the other for my Bike. Chinav can you get a part number for this NEW Dashboard, and a source to get one? How about a List of Part Numbers for Trailtech and everything you would need to convert this over? Part Numbers and sources of product are key. Nice bike - I really like that. It has All the improvements and more that I would want on my Qlink XF200. Thanks for all the info and great Pics.

Andrew :)

5. #105 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Andrew, there is a link in V's thread to the Trailtech. Here is the link to the one pictured;

http://trailtech.net/indicator_dashboards.html

I've got this on my list of "wants". You can find them on Ebay , also. Just search for Vapor in Ebay motors.

6. #106 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by david3921 View Post
    Sorry barnone, I forgot all about that. Yes, they fit. There was a problem with the left one, though. When I took a ride after the install, I noticed that something wasn't the same. I compared the two pegs from the top and noticed they weren't in line. The left one (shifter side) was off a bit. It was tilted down. I fixed it by drilling two small holes and installing inserts to level it out. I don't know if the pegs were off or the bike was. As for performance, I did notice the vibes went down quite a bit. I would take some pics but the bike isn't with me. It's stored in my Mom's garage for the winter.
    David,
    thanks.
    I ordered some off Ebay that are suppose to fit XJR400. Will see and report back.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

7. #107 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    Oops...Ya caught me photoshopping. I was thinking about sending the mounting bits over to the anodizer so they don't stick out so much. Also not really happy with shiny plastic of the handguards, would like to see if I can get them to match the flat black of the rest of the bike. It's hard being anal retentive...

Cheers!
    ChinaV
    Haha. Yeah, but that anal retentiveness makes your bikes looks so much better than ours! As far as the handguards; if you have access to a media blaster (which you probably do ) then you could have a go at them on a real easy pressure with fine media, and might come up with the desired look without having to sand/primer/paint.
    "Hahaha, Crom laughs at your four winds. He laughs from his mountain."

8. #108 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    C-Moto Senior
    Can anyone tell me which Trailtech Model will work with the Qlink XF200? I see the Dashboard is actually a seperate unit for the computer itself. I am very intrested in swaping out my OEM Dash with the Trailtech Computer but want to do it right the FIRST Time. Appreciate any feedback on this - becuase I want to do it soon. 56 Days till Spring! Today reach a high of 30 degress! Wow - Heat wave!

9. #109 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by JTC View Post
    Can anyone tell me which Trailtech Model will work with the Qlink XF200? I see the Dashboard is actually a seperate unit for the computer itself. I am very intrested in swaping out my OEM Dash with the Trailtech Computer but want to do it right the FIRST Time. Appreciate any feedback on this - becuase I want to do it soon. 56 Days till Spring! Today reach a high of 30 degress! Wow - Heat wave!
    Would like to know that myself, but guessing the universal model can be made to work with the QingQi. Maybe send them an email and ask about which unit they would recommend for a DR200. Seems the main differences between the kits is water cooled vs air cooled and inverted forks vs standard forks.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

10. #110 Re: ChinaV's new MCM QingQi 250!!! 
    C-Moto Senior
    E-mailing them NOW! Gotta Know! I have to do this! This is a Must have for me! Hahahahahaha - I'll report back once I get an answer fro Trailtech........Andrew

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast