Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. #61 Re: rx3s and rx4 test ride 
    C-Moto Senior
    It's back working, after disconnecting, and drying out the connections, with a hair dryer, finally got the headlight working again. Doesn't stop it being the most frustrating bike ever !!

2. #62 Re: rx3s and rx4 test ride 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Thanks Metalmonkey, I live in Xiamen, too bad I didn't get a chance to see ya. I am seriously considering trading in my CF650TR for the RX3S. I think 380cc is enough for how I ride, and I really hate that feeling of being restricted from riding in some of the dirt stuff that I see along the side of the road. That was the biggest tragedy of my trip to Qinghai. I like the X5 in theory but I found it extremely loud and vibey, and I like the idea of a dual piston that could cruise at 100 for awhile without a giving me CTE like the American football players or boxers with rattled brains. 185kg is not as light as I would wish, but I'm riding around on over 210kg right now so I think I will feel the difference.

I guess the biggest question mark for me is build quality, buying a new model basically means you will be the guinea pig for a new design. Thinking about pulling the trigger on an abs model without the cases.

3. #63 Re: rx3s and rx4 test ride 
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenade View Post
    Thanks Metalmonkey, I live in Xiamen, too bad I didn't get a chance to see ya. I am seriously considering trading in my CF650TR for the RX3S. I think 380cc is enough for how I ride, and I really hate that feeling of being restricted from riding in some of the dirt stuff that I see along the side of the road. That was the biggest tragedy of my trip to Qinghai. I like the X5 in theory but I found it extremely loud and vibey, and I like the idea of a dual piston that could cruise at 100 for awhile without a giving me CTE like the American football players or boxers with rattled brains. 185kg is not as light as I would wish, but I'm riding around on over 210kg right now so I think I will feel the difference.

I guess the biggest question mark for me is build quality, buying a new model basically means you will be the guinea pig for a new design. Thinking about pulling the trigger on an abs model without the cases.
    IMO I would wait to see what CFmoto comes out with in 2018 with a good ADV bike.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567