Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hello Everyone!

1. #1 Hello Everyone! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I just bought a Yema Helmet and use it while driving in a rainy day, I noticed that my helmet's visor is fogging up. It's very disturbing while driving. So I search the internet on how to stop my visor from fogging, and I found out about this anti-fog visor insert. I order online this WeePro antifog visor insert in China. Have any of you tried this insert before? I hope someone who already tried this will enlighten me if this product will really work. Thanks!

2. #2 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    C-Moto Guru
    Nothing beats the good old ventilation, but you never know, I might get surprised one fine day by some "revolutionary" gizmo.

3. #3 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    thanks, but It's a hassle for me to open my vent a little every time my visor fogs up. I'm also afraid to drill a hole on my visor cause it might damage my visor. I guess I'll just wait for my order and try it first. :-)

4. #4 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    anti-fog visor insert
    Had a free insert sent when I purchased a new LS2 Metro and after 1 day I took it off.
    So take it from me there doesn't work that good.

That why it was FREE.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #5 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    Pin lock visors are epic. Mine is crystal clear and never fogs. On my last helmet I tried the "sticky" kind and it worked ok but it seemed to kind of blur or warp my view slightly and drove me nuts.
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone

6. #6 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    My order just arrive today and I think I'll just try WeePro visor insert first. I'll just update you about it if it really works. Thanks guys for your help. :-)

7. #7 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I was riding my bike today, going to work early in the morning, and I test my Yema helmet with WeePro visor insert. So far the visor insert perfectly works against fogging. I was surprise to see how effective this product is. Well, That's just what I experienced today. I'm glad to share this to you guys.

8. #8 Re: Hello Everyone! 
    Good news
    Will be standard fitment on Shark, AGV, Shoei soon.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"