Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hey in Beijin!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Hey in Beijin! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by hulpesergiu View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the advice, ended up getting a CBF190x, found it a bit more comfortable than the CB190r. And for a bit better price than the CB190x. Got it from a second hand dealear, 13300 including all paperwork, 2017 model, public jing B.

Gonna do some night and weekend riding for a while, until I get the hang of changing gears, hopefully can take it out for an out of town ride sometime next month.

Give a wave and a honk if you see a foreign dude riding it with full face helmet and jacket in this sweaty heat lol.

Attachment 20189

Nice bike! I had a question about your second hand dealer. Was it a company? I am interested in buying a used bike from a dealer because it seems safer but not sure where to go. Any pointers would be appreciated!

Sung

2. #22 Re: Hey in Beijin! 
    C-Moto Noob
    If by a company you mean a guy who opened a company and is dealing motorcycles, then yes, it's a company :D. It's not a big operation, but the guy seems OK, and he seems to be moving a lot of bikes. Didn't have any problems, and he is helpful, also has a mechanic hired that fixes up any issues. My chain was getting a bit loose and he adjusted it for free for me this weekend.

If you are interested you can add my wechat: sergiuh

I can put you guys in contact.

Sergiu

3. #23 Re: Hey in Beijin! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the advice, ended up getting a CBF190x, found it a bit more comfortable than the CB190r. And for a bit better price than the CB190x. Got it from a second hand dealear, 13300 including all paperwork, 2017 model, public jing B.

Gonna do some night and weekend riding for a while, until I get the hang of changing gears, hopefully can take it out for an out of town ride sometime next month.

Give a wave and a honk if you see a foreign dude riding it with full face helmet and jacket in this sweaty heat lol.

Attachment 20189
    Hi, so is the bike registered in your own name, or to a company?

Thanks

4. #24 Re: Hey in Beijin! 
    C-Moto Noob
    @draco888 the bike is registered to a company

5. #25 Re: Hey in Beijin! 
    C-Moto Noob
    @draco888 the bike is registered to a company
    Please forgive the noob question but....

So the title of the bike stays in the dealers name but beneficial ownership is transferred to the individual?

Is there a link to a post explaining this procedure in more detail?

TIA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123