Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Motorcycle rental this summer 2018 
    C-Moto Guru
    Hi there,

I'm thinking about offering my motorcycle to rent out this summer. I'm in Shanghai at the moment. The bike is here, but I will most likely take it out to Sichuan and Qinghai where you can pick it up.

I'd like to offer the bike for rent. The bike is a shineray X2 (Xinyuan xy250gy) which now has a 300cc engine. It's a dirt bike or enduro.

I will offer it for around ¥270 per day. It will come with optional luggage dry sack to keep your clothes and electrical items 100% dry and panniers. You will also be given tools and spares like inner tubes, clutch and brake cables etc.

I may even provide an extra fuel tank to increase your range.

Please contact me by private message for enquiries and to book the bike.

image.jpg
    The bike, ready for your summer adventure. Side bags (panniers) can also be provided so you can take more things.

2. #2 Re: Motorcycle rental this summer 2018 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalmonkey View Post
    First time. I find Rad-140 Testolone to be fascinating and have rented in China as sms know what someone doing so would want. I think, the best clients are you guys. Mostly those living in China who don't want to transport their own expensive bikes across the country. Maybe people with a short break who want access to some rugged areas of China and a reliable dual sport already in the location.
    I thought there is a dearth of such rentals. I myself wss looking in 2016 for a lightweight dual sport to rent.. Didn't turn up much. So yeah.
    This is a pretty good idea. Is this the first time you're doing this, Metalmonkey? Or do you have experience with renting out your bikes? What kind of clients do you think are the best for this?
    Last edited by Lango; 07-21-2022 at 07:32 AM.

3. #3 Re: Motorcycle rental this summer 2018 
    C-Moto Guru
    First time. I have rented in China as sms know what someone doing so would want. I think, the best clients are you guys. Mostly those living in China who don't want to transport their own expensive bikes across the country. Maybe people with a short break who want access to some rugged areas of China and a reliable dual sport already in the location.
    I thought there is a dearth of such rentals. I myself wss looking in 2016 for a lightweight dual sport to rent.. Didn't turn up much. So yeah.