Bonjour a la compagnie from NoVA!

Dee-lighted to have found this site and the new (to me) world of Chinese bikes - wow; Who Knew?

I returned to riding last year after a 30-year absence. We now have a Vespa GTS 250ie, an '06 number of the scarce-ish (in N America) Honda PS250 Big Ruckus, and a Honda Metropolitan for the wife.

I have just uncrated and begun fooling around with a new LF110GY-3 CT70 clone. Impressed with the overall quality and performance - what a surprise! Very easy to work on, even for a complete non-mechanic as myself, and I'm having lots of fun with the learning curve - so far, I have swapped-out the OEM sprockets for a 'street' set-up, and am considering going to the Lifan 140cc engine just for yucks.

Too old and achy for a lotta offroad stuff, I'll be looking at Chinese streetbikes. I always liked Scrambler style machines - started with a 1964 C110 Super Cub and moved up to a '68 CB77. Moderate engine size appeals to me most (250-400cc), but Chinese imports are not yet well represented beyond 250.

Anyhow, I don't know nuthin' about nuthin', and will be posting plenty of ig'nernt-type, brain-lock questions as I look around.

Regards to all,
rhm