Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 riding to the Eastern Qing Tombs, China 
    it`s getting hot and hotter in Beijing Downtown. We try to go out for a ride mostly every weekend.
    Sunday, 17.05.09, we visited the tomb of a very mean, old Lady: Dowanger Cixi. Our second target, Panshan Mountain, we didn`t reached. Some problems with our bike. Doesn`t matter, we will do it another weekend.

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Looks like a nice ride, how does one join the gang on the next trips?
    2003 BMW F650 CS
    2006 BMW F650 GS
    1982 Kawasaki
    Beijing <- New York <- Den Haag <- Paris <- Rotterdam <- Philadelphia <-London<- Minneapolis <- Mountain View <- Tysons Corner <- New York

3. #3 that`s easy! 
    send a Privat Message to me with your mail adress. I will forward it to some people which are organising weekend rides.
    Jim Bryant (Jimbosidecars) and we are people riding Sidecars. Maybe we are to "slow" when you are riding a 2 wheeler.
    Chinabiker and friends doing different trips. Search for "Chinabiker" in the posts.
    Some others are going "Off Road" and often they meet in "the dry river bed". (that`s "Ghosttown")
    I watched you Video yesterday! We are living in the area you made the U-Turn. Next time, at this crossing, turn right and at the next light turn left, follow this road nearly to the end and there is Frank`s Place. There we have had the MCM Club Meeting last week.
    You are welcome to join us!
    Sabine