Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Jincheng 125 mini and few simple questions 
    EDIT: Even though the guy told me it is a 125cc the green book clearly states it is a 150cc motor.

Sooo... I bought this JCM motorcycle for dirt cheap off my mechanic. I had to change the front bearings and give it a tuneup. It still needs a new chain, not from age but neglect. It also needs tires, they are squared off from poor riding skills.

I got the bike for 3k rmb. I have some questions about it though. Maybe someone here can help.

The little 125cc motor has CBF imprinted on it, anyone know the motor manufacturer on this bike? I will upload photos of the motor later in case you need a close up.

Seems like their is flex in the neck. Like maybe the bolts are weak that hold the handlebar clamps to the front yolk. It is only a little flex but should I look into changing this out?

Thanks for your input, here is the bike

Annies moto.jpg
    Last edited by Asymptomatic; 06-12-2018 at 03:11 AM. Reason: info update
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone

2. #2 Re: Jincheng 125 mini and few simple questions 
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone