Hi Everyone,

I'm waiting on a Venom X22R from Venom Motor Sports to come in and I got some news from them about my bike and I thought I would share it with you just in case you're in the same boat as me...

Anyway, here are the latest messages I got from them, hope this helps:

==================================

Hi there,

Here is an update on your Venom X22R 250cc order:

The shipment of the new Venom X22R 250cc Motorcycles are being inspected at the port in California and awaiting to be cleared.

This process has prolonged longer than normal, and this is due to the congestion at the port in California.

Clearing of the shipment can happen at any moment and unfortunately we have no control over clearing times.

Please rest assured your motorcycle will be shipped in priority as soon as they arrive to our warehouse.

Some good news, we have finally started to receive some new stock, and we are allowing FREE upgrades ($0) to the following in-stock bikes:

- Venom Ghost 250cc Chopper
OR
- Venom X22GT 250cc Automatic Motorcycle

These units have cleared customs and are now in stock.

We understand the weather has gotten better, and in case you no longer want to wait, we will provide a FREE upgrade ($0) to either one of those models and proceed to ship it within a week.

If you would like to proceed with the free upgrade, please respond to this email or you may call us at 1-855-984-1612.

And today I received another reply from them. Here's what they said now:

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the wait, we are still awaiting for the container to clear customs and unfortunately we have no control over the length of time this could take.

Clearing of the container can happen tomorrow, or it can happen in 3-4 weeks; it really is up to the Customs Border Patrol (CBP) officers.

I hope this makes sense and we are so sorry for the inconvenience.

What's that old saying? "Hurry up and wait???"

Oh well...

I hope it gets here BEFORE summers over...

Take care and ride safe...

Joe...