So, I'm almost at the 500 km mark to do the oil change with my Qlink XF200 and I just checked my gas mileage after a weekend jaunt. I was very happy to find that I got slightly over 91 mpg. Yeah, it's kind of confusing to start talking in kilometers and switch to miles per gallon but that's the nature of the beast. My odometer reads in km so I have to convert to miles to check mpg. I bought the bike to be a daily commuter for work so I was looking for high mpg. To help with this I changed the front sprocket from 15T to a 16T and the rear from 48T to 45T. I also changed the pipe and rejetted. I haven't taken off any of the emission stuff as I am waiting for the full break in period to end so that I can get a control point with regard to mpg before I do anymore mods. I will be doing something with the front suspension, though. It dives too much when braking. I see in the manual that there is no top spacer so I might add one, change to a higher weight oil, or both. Kingmarty45 went with 20w and was happy with that. Honda used a spacer in my Magna V65 forks with 1" sticking up before putting the caps on. If I go the spacer route (which is the easiest to do) I will use that as a guide.