Well guys, for the past few years I have been working towards opening a 2wheel dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I've spent so much time networking, researching, riding, and writing business plans that I feel the time is at hand. I have an opportunity to rent half of an existing motorcycle shop that is two blocks from the Harley Museum near downtown. The price is right and the location is great. The focus will be service, storage, used bikes and some new sales.

We will need bargain Chinese bikes to sell as Milwaukee is a very frugal place Cruisers sell best here and Johnny Pags bikes will be one of the first considerations. For scooters, we will test some SYM (Tiawan) and JCL (China). And I'm not sure yet who to get Enduro/Motard/Street from yet.

I like the Shineray, Galaxy, Pitster, Qlink, etc. higher end stuff, but will consider Loncin, Zongshen, Jialing and others as well.

So...here comes the big question for all of you. What US availible street legal enduro/super-moto would you choose and why???

As you would expect, Chinese bikes are not very popular here in Harley-Town, it will take some work to improve the current mindset. Conversly, the economy has forced people to live with less. Also, 2wheel commuting is seriously on the rise...despite our harsh winters.

Thanks in advance for your insights.
PJ