Hi Crazy Carl ,
been enjoying reading posts mostly lately, rather than posting . I useually have to take a breathe after reading yours and Signets, they are soooo full of information and wonderment to us folks here in the States, it takes awhile to ponder and imagine ourselves in your shoes ???? Kinda cool to just watch the diversity around here too .
I think most Americans are the mouthy posters, me being one of them of course . Just our nature to spew dribble I guess ?
I use Crayola Color Crayons to draw lines in the sand now that I am wiser , gave up flagpoles recently , does no good to deliberately make enemies is what I learned .
Yes indeed the Hurricaine was a fine plane , as was the German Stuka
( spelled wrong ) . The list of fine planes is toooo long , but we all got our favorites obviously . Mine I guess stem from Performance and gracesfull lines, just like my Woman !!! Planes are Woman , thank God Almighty for that . Personally I prefer radial juggs too Crazy Carl , nothing sounds or feels better than a 1920's 30's Bi-Plane rumble . Make mine a 12 cylinder please I am sure someone has put those motors into a cycle , they are just not alive to give us a test report from the experience of trying that . Hell, even Jay Lenno owns a bike with the Turbo-Jet Helecopter motor and rides the thing too from time to time . Now thats crazy . :

Cheers , Have a good day , now go outside and play like I am going to be doing . Were doing the Shinray DB200 MX today for my jollies on the track .
Nice day off, self appointed day off no less

Snortin out