_MG_5915.jpg
Hello guys!This is my very first thread! I'm a noob in MCM. My name is Forrest,
and I'm a bad English speaker (cuz that's not my 1st langurge),So I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
I recently bought a new bike from my friend 王鑫.

IMG_5933.jpg
She was bron in Honda moto .co . ----A CBR 1000RR for 2008! She's got a nice looking isn't she?
First time I looked at her I was shocked at the time!! I can't belive we finally met!!!!
She came from a far place------some store in North America as far as I know.

IMG_5964.jpg
After we and 王鑫 had a little celebration for my new super horse, I decided to give it a try for riding her.
However,when I got on the back of her I felt totally different than my other horse.(a black horse~DD 250 Regal Raptor)
Yeah, It's true,this is my first time to ride this kind of bike. She is 1000cc and she got everything that almost a car should have!!
She 's got ABS/ESP/HESD/Slipper Clutch/Computer/Dual Air Intake System(D.A.I.S)/Auto Cut Fire System etc.

Riding this bike need more strength. Cuz she is a heavy one and a wild one!!!
I need more practice before I can go out for trip with you guys. but I'm always looking forward for the day I could riding with others again!!!

IMG_5942.jpg She's fast! A little gas she'll rush like a crazy mustang.lucky I'm not a new rider,or I'll be fly off her back like superman....
But for GSX 1300R,I think she is more smooth. Sometimes I feel like she almost knew what I'm thinking,as turning,breaking,putting into gears etc. It's very easy to control.
Never forget that the safety is first! This bike maybe a pretty lady,but she could kill you in second!

Oh,at the end,Pat,If you're reading this,this is for you. I made a little video for my new mare. I don't wanna put it on youtube or two. When you get back from your adventure,
give me a call, then I come to your place give you a copy! And I miss you man! Can't wait to go out with you again!! And thank you for invited me to join MCM, and
ride with you guys to HUAI ROU! ! Be safe! Thanks for everyone who reading this!! see you all !!!