Hi Jape, I did read the thread last night. I wasn't going to respond because there was so little truth in what rotor had to say. I've never cheated anyone in my life and I didn't cheat rotor. As most everyone knows I deal in air cooled BMW powered CJs. Rotor contacted me and asked me to supply him with a BMW oilhead motor. I told him I could go to E-Bay and get one. He agreed. You never know when one will pop up there or how long it will take to bid and win the auction. Never once did I say he could have it in 30 days. I did find him a motor on E-Bay had it shipped to my warehouse and finally shipped it. When he said he was in a hurry for it (after the fact) I found him one in China. He didn't want it. So we're both waiting for the motors to arrive. I find it ironic in the extreme that a guy who bragged to me that he imports used Subaru motors and polishes them up so he can declare and sell them as new motors should be saying anything about business ethics. Anyway that's about all there is to say about this guy. As to Moilami, I don't believe her husband ever visited my shop. I know for sure I would never say the things that she reported were said to her husband regarding licensing. But I'm not the only guy building CJs in town so maybe she was mistaken. End of story.