When you post an image of a product you can link it to the manufactures websites, then it has a physical connection that they can see. The traffic from the link will show up on the server they reside on. They then and often do check those and then link back. If you have comments or criticisms they may get read and maybe even considered. It is traffic and it is used as determinant of the monetary value of this site.

I enjoy the look of the Skyteam 125

It is not that you cannot market and sell add links off this site, its just that it requires high traffic. But the concept of manufacturer>distributor>retailer is a string that can be built and those strings are often created on this site. If a distributor is interested in carrying some Skyteam models in the USA they can contact them through their website or through their Alibaba listing

I think the bike has a cool look to it, but like I said the tank is too long and the seat too short. I would like to see it with a larger engine it has a nice retro look. My only concern would be that they made it too small, seems many of the bikes are tiny or puny and that eliminates a lot of men from being interested in them.