Hello all,

New to the forum, and just wanted to do a introduction. I'm a North Carolina native, and a Marine (currently in Afghanistan). I've done tons of research through this forum concerning the D250 model bikes, most specifically the RTB/RTC. I'm excited to say that in about a day I'll be purchasing a RTB from Chad at extremescooters.biz, and having it shipped home to wait for my return. The vast wealth of knowledge I found on this site gave me confidence in buying one, admittedly I was a little shaky on if the quality of either China bikes would be good for daily use. I'm an experienced mechanic, having worked on everything from air-cooled VW's,supercharged 6-cylinders and small-blocks, to imports and Honda bikes, so I'm sure the D250RTB will be a great bike to customize and cut my teeth on the world of hardtail bobbers!

Thanks for allowing me to join this community, and for providing such a wealth of knowledge to others on these bikes, I look forward to posting pics of mine start to finish, after returning from my year long pump.

-Rob-