So i saw this for 6200rmb with plates, books and not a lot of km's. I have been looking for a basic dual sport for a spring time trip with my brother. I found some knock offs of the Long March, but was worried about the plating for them. So I was thinking I could buy used and already registered. No vanity here so I dont really care about what it looks like, I just want to make sure I can do my trip north of Beijing to mongolia and back. The engine has been changed from a 150 to the 250. Should I be worried about this? Is the price for the bike reasonable? Can I get parts easily for the motor and rest of the bike? What about accessories, panniers, racks, brakes, air filters, clutch and brake cables etc. I humbly ask the gurus in the DnD-s to guide me thru this possible purchase. I am getting my visa sorted finally so I can get my license this week coming up, so I will test for the license week after. If this is good for a trip and i can find repair parts and manuals, I am ready to buy, after getting the valuable information that I hope to recieve from the membership.

Thanks

Scratchndent