About the bridge, yes Sabine the one in your post (link above) you found it. Just something I forgot to mention about that bridge.

Bypassing Hangzhou city is advised due to motorcycle bans and to do so requires working out how to get across Hangzhou Bay. Well there is an alternative bridge. The bridge I refer to is West of the longer cable stay bridge which is part of the Expressway that bans motorcycles. The alternative bridge can be found on "Google Maps" and is some distance from the long cable stay bridge I refer to. Follow either bank of the Hangzhou Bay inlet on "Google Maps" and you should locate the alternative bridge.

Keep in mind that there are some tolls on the Hangzhou side of this bridge, and it seemed as though motorcycles were/are banned from using it. Don't despair as there is a way to use the bridge. On either side of the Hanghzou Bay simply locate the main bridge columns (on either side of the bridge) use the ones to the East i.e. the columns that are closest to the sea proper and away from the Hangzhou side. At the base of the eastern side columns one will find a wide set of stairs winding up the bridge column as well as a big wide elevator. Use the elevator, and then ride the bike lane of the bridge. I've done it several times. Use the elevator on the other side to get down and out.