Someone once observed here that the Qingqi QM200GY models came with handlebars that were a little too low for comfortable standing up on the pegs.
I also felt this before, but thought I must be a funny shape or deformed or something...The standard bars also place a lot of your body weight over the handlebars and give you a hunched up riding position. On top of that you feel that braking while standing on the pegs would throw you over the bars.

I did look for alternative bars in a lazy sort of way, as I wasn't prepared for all the dismantling, possibly make-up or re-route wiring and control cables, etc.

I found the answer in this ingenious set of billet CNC machined alloy handlebar risers made to fit the Suzuki DR200, DR350, DR650, DRZ400 (A), but they fit the Qingqi like a glove. Fitting takes 10 minutes with no alterations whatsoever to any of the control gear:

They are on ebay at the moment for 36.95 + 4.95 shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-Han...ayphotohosting

This is what they look like on my bike. I had to temporarily remove the plastic handlebar crossbar protector for easier access to the bolts. New, longer bolts come with the risers. Torque these to 25 Nm (18 ft/lbs). The bike feels a lot better now: