Quote Originally Posted by gorka View Post
Nice review Topmanda,
I would say pretty much the same. Coincindentaly, I also had (still have, in Spain) a Honda CB, so we both come from almost the same bike (mine is a 500 twin, but the frame is pretty much the same, I know because I tried a 400 here in China)
The thing is, I will change the horn and mirrors straight away. I already took note of the horn you recommend and BBS finds so evocative. But I have no idea how to find the mirrors, and where I am, in a small town south of Tianjin, there is no chance of finding a shop. Do you have any info or link I can give to my local artist so he can order and install them? Hope you can help, those things simply dont stay in place!
Thanks a lot.
Gorka.
Hi gorka

Just order them on Taobao and deliver it directly to ur Bikeman or let him order...
I bought this ones on Taobao in Black
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...id=26508800962
For sure not Original Rizomas for that prize but the Mirrors are really good made, strong and fit very good. Adjustable to ur needs without problems. No vibrations and solid.
Try them out and u know if u like em or not. Just 170 RMB it`s worth for a "Try and Error" test...

And the Honk is also very good and a clear recommendation from my side. Also not to expensive and ready for a "Try and Error" test...

Cheers