Hi all,

I have been following this thread with great interest for a while now. Very good review ShuBen and Chinasam... it made me really curious about the bike.
Hopefully i gonna hold my chinese license in my hands in october and then I am ready to hit the road.
I was at the Knightrider shop in Shanghai this weekend to have a look at the X5 - sadly there was no bike for a testride available. First buy - then try!
But just from sitting on it - it feels quite good.
They also had a used X2 in front of the shop - just 200km.
My friend is riding the X2 for a while and is quite satisfied with it... good quality and no problems so far.
I was tempted to get the X2 immediately but
we want to do long trips together - might even drive from china to europe... so I think X5 could be the bike to do that - out of the very limited options we have living in China.
I dont have much experience with bikes and I am not sure which bike is the right choice.
Whats do your opinion (especially ShuBen and Chinasam): Would you recommend buying the bike and do you think it could do a three months trip with a few modifications?
Is the clutchproblem solved now? Was that really just an issue of the oil? or is that a manufacturing problem.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your toys