Well, I took my new Green Apache out yesterday, a very short ride to the shops and back, I've had many large bike so this one came as a pleasant surprise, it being so light, it's so easy to wheel around and manouver.

My first SM, very strange sitting "on top" of it, most bikes I've had, you feel as if sitting on them but, in them if you know what I mean?
This feels like you're on top, bars seem low, it will take some getting used to, a nice ride.

I've forgotten how gutless 125s are but, that's no problem, I've bought this bike for the London commute so it will be ideal for that, I'm sure it will become more lively after it's run in.

The controls are great, all falls to hand nicely, second nature, it's as good as any jap bike I've had, brakes are a bit weak but, they too, are still running in, the tyres feel a bit skittish (it is wet after all) but again, all new all need running in.

Really pleased with the Finnish on the bike, welds are neat, particularly the swinging are, the colour is great, had a few looks from passers by.

Look forward to putting it through its paces in the heart of London, will keep you updated, for now - very pleased.

TTFN.