Quote Originally Posted by apoftelbrau View Post
I saw the Benelli BN 600 in the shop, definitely 'big' enough for me. I'm not sure about the looks or build quality though. I was quoted around 45k rmb. But it just has a cheap 'toyish' look to it imo.

Much prefer this:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...05&ns=1#detail
but who knows if it is legit. For the price it should be though I guess. Again the seat height is pretty low too.
Based on pricing of this example in link above and the other bikes listed by the TB seller, it would appear the bikes are legal. So add around 9% of listed price for tax, and allow for a few incidentals, then factor in your license plate price.

Quote Originally Posted by apoftelbrau View Post
BTW if it was confiscated/tow by the police, any chance of getting it back? It was registered in my name/address with the blue tag etc.
Yes, need to take your documents e.g. ID (Passport, residence registration etc.) and head to the nearest Traffic PSB closest to where the scoot was parked. If you have a local who can assist then that would be helpful. Might even be able to make a telephone call to find out... I have my doubts though, unless scoot was parked where it shouldn't have been.