Concert was worth hearing, that sound makes an impression even on those who like organ music.
Additionally those organs have moving sculptures depicting the scene of the Annunciation.

The next stop was to be Dobre Miasto.
It became humid and unpleasant, I began to regret that I have no scarf on my neck. Wind has been cooled my neck.

They road 593 has were nice curves, but the road itself was a nightmare, no markings, no signs, holes like after bomb explosion, curves covered with sand and broken asphalt surface.

From the dual road was a single and the cars did not care about a motorcyclist and passed me "on the mirror"

Collegiate Basilica in Dobre Miasto:

In Dobre Miasto lives a forum member of China MOtorcycle Club,he invited me for a cup of cofee and cake.

After coffee, I went in the direction of Ostróda, through road 530 and after a while I wondered if I was not moving in the mountains. Beautifully contoured curves, marks a steep uphill or downhill. I was delighted. Asphalt was also not the worst.

I got to Ostroda about 8 P.M. My throat was begining to hurt, but I thought it was the cigarettes that I smoked quite a lot during the week. Now it's time to rehab, my wife will not let me smoke ...

The next day, about 11 A.M. I started to look for a gift for my wife, she finally let me on this trip. I visited the gift shop but at the end i have choosen silver earrings from the jeweler.
Before leaving the Masuria, I made a photo of lake Drwęckie.

The next part on monday...